CEC Entertainment General Manager in MIDDLETOWN, New Jersey
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
We are currently seeking a General Manager with a minimum of 4 years of management experience and a proven track record of full execution of running quality shifts and driving sales/profit performance for a restaurant. This role is responsible for hiring, training, developing, and evaluating Cast Members. In addition, this manager will supervise and oversee daily store operations to ensure profitability through outstanding store presentation, Guest service, and daily operational cost control.
• Makes daily decisions that involve time management (must have a sense of urgency), staff scheduling and support, upholding product quality, cleanliness, and other Company standards.
• Builds sales and maximizes profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing, and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team.
• Coaches, teaches and motivates team to maintain high-quality Guest service and safety.
• Exercises excellent business skills and judgment in cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management.
• Must be at least 21 years of age or older (RVP approval may allow for hiring at the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification, and serving alcohol).
• A college degree is preferred.
• Minimum of four (4) years of experience in the restaurant industry with responsibility for full execution of running quality shifts and driving sales/performance for a restaurant OR proven track record as a CEC Manager or Senior Assistant Manager.
• Coaching and Developing Others
• Demonstrates Ethics & Integrity
• Effective Communication
• Empowers Others
• Values Diversity
• Time and Priority Management
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
• Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
• Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
• In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 603 Chuck E. Cheese's stores located in 47 states and 11 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 144 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Auto req ID
1107 ROUTE 35